Last modification on : 09/07/2012 - 13:24
Toulouse, European capital of aeronautics and space is the 2nd student city in France, outside Paris.
Toulouse, European capital of aeronautics and space
The ISAE is established in Toulouse, the European capital of aeronautics and space: Europe’s leading capital for aeronautical activities, also No. 1 in space activities and 2nd world-wide. More than 30,000 people work at 600 establishments linked to the aerospace sector.
Toulouse has more than 700,000 inhabitants and over 110,000 students: 4th largest French city, 2nd largest French university city (except Paris).
Living in the heart of the city and the Midi-Pyrénées region enables students to appreciate this unique environment which you can enjoy while preparing your future.
On the cultural and festive side, Toulouse, its art of living, its museums, theatres, festivals, cinemas, without forgetting its pubs and night clubs, are easily accessible by public transport. Student life in the "pink city" is particularly rich in events and attractions.
Toulouse also means football at the city stadium and rugby at Ernest Vallon stadium, which regularly host major international events.
Between seaside and mountains
Living in Toulouse, France’s fourth largest city, you will also benefit from a privileged environment between the Atlantic and the Mediterranean, as well as being close to the Pyrenees ski resorts.
- 1h30 from the Mediterranean,
- 2h30 from the seaside,
- 1h30 from the Pyrenees,
- 1/2h from the countryside of south-west France
Two campuses close to all conveniences
The two campuses are located in the very heart of Toulouse. This means that students can very easily balance studies, social life, sports and leisure activities from day to day.
The SUPAERO campus
- nearly 1,000 students on a 22-hectare campus that runs alongside the Canal du Midi,
- extensive sports facilities: swimming pool, tennis courts, squash courts, gymnasium, sports pitches, climbing wall; the banks of the Canal du Midi are just a short stroll away,
- student residences: 500 places on the campus; on-site catering.
The ENSICA campus
- located close to the centre of Toulouse and accessible in less than five minutes by metro,
- nearly 500 students on an eight-hectare campus,
- extensive sports facilities: , tennis courts, gymnasium, sports pitches; the banks of the Canal du Midi are just a short stroll away,
- student residences: more than 350 places on the campus; on-site catering.